Gonna Feel the Bulldog Bite

Gonna Feel the Bulldog Bite

Saturday 18 June 2011

Lions Festival Prologue

The time has come.

The 58th Cannes Lions Festival begins tomorrow, June 19, 2011.

Seven days dedicated to showcasing the finest work the advertising, public relations, promotions, and marketing worlds have to offer.

I only hope I can keep up with most of the action. The first events start up bright and early in the morning at 8:30 am. Tomorrow a slew of agencies and guest speakers take the stage to discuss everything from current, global trends in marketing to successful techniques they have used in the past.

The seminars I am planning on attending are the goviral seminar from 10:30 to 11:15, the SapientNitro seminar from 11:30 to 12:15, the UM, L’Oréal & BMW seminar from 1:30 to 2:15, the imc2 seminar from 3:30 to 4:15, and the Naked seminar from 5:30 to 6:15.

Stuff's getting bonafide professional, guys.

I'll be carrying around my Young Lions bag (I like to consider it a man-satchel) all day gawking at the agency heads I one day hope to be a part of.

I'll be keeping you guys updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment